- Drug use, marijuana and cocaine, admitted, actually bragged about it.
- Jeremiah Wright, racist and anti-American preacher and mentor of 20 years, named his book after his sermon, married them, etc. Obama admitted Wright’s remarks were incendiary. The unforgivable aspect of Jeremiah Wright is the fact he has taught his people and his youth for 25 to 30 years to hate others and this country.
- Black Liberation Theology, rooted in Marxism. He wrote about in his book and has declared that he is a devout Christian, but Trinity United Church of Christ and Jeremiah Wright are poor Christian credentials.
- Michael Pfleger and James Meeks, two other racist clergymen who he named, along with Wright, as his mentors.
- William Ayers, domestic terrorist, member of Weather Underground that bombed American buildings as the pentagon and the capitol. Obama launched his political career in his home. Sat on boards with him, distributed “boo koo” grant money for him but said “oh, golly, gee, he was only a guy in the neighborhood.”
- Ayers wife, Bernadine, is a convicted felon. Convicted of refusing to testify in the case against the Weather Underground’s commission of the Brinks Robbery in which three people were killed.
- Tony Rezko and the shady home deal. Obama called it boneheaded.
- His ties to ACORN and his own experience as a “community organizer.”
- His own vice-president, Joe Biden, said, the world is watching, Obama will be tested. There will be an international crisis.
- Now he is saying he wants to spread the wealth around and expressing his belief that the Constitution has a fatal flaw and the founding fathers had a enormous blind spot – The Constitution he would be sworn to Preserve, Protect, and Defend.
- Just today, it comes to light that his paternal Aunt mentioned in his book is in the United States illegally living in public housing. She has contributed to the Obama campaign, which is illegal and which contribution has now supposedly been returned to her. Bet she’s on welfare, also, and I think we better check to see if she is also registered to vote, maybe even voted. Oh, but he barely knows her.
There’s more, but this is enough. Any ONE of these should have disqualified him to even run for President, and if the Mainstream Media had not been in his pocket, he would have been forced to drop out.
Anybody remember Gary Hart? Had to withdraw from the race over an extramarital affair.
In April of this year, Congressman Geoff Davis of Kentucky said:
U.S. Rep. Geoff Davis, a Hebron Republican, compared Obama and his message for change similar to a “snake oil salesman” [at a Northern Kentucky Lincoln Day dinner].
He said in his remarks at the GOP dinner that he also recently participated in a “highly classified, national security simulation” with Obama.
“I’m going to tell you something: That boy’s finger does not need to be on the button,” Davis said. “He could not make a decision in that simulation that related to a nuclear threat to this country.”
He had to apologize for the remark. Not because he said he didn’t want Obama near the nuclear button but because he referred to him as “that boy.” I think somebody missed the point here. He said Obama could not decide what to do in a nuclear simulation they had participated in.
Save America. Vote McCain/Palin
Posted: 11.01.08 Reposted: 11.03.08