I say again, it should be ripped off his body. He is not worthy to wear it for he is neither military nor commander in chief.
Yesterday in Wisconsin, wearing his Air Force One military jacket with the name tag “Barack Obama, Commander in Chief”
Well, where was the commander in chief when American citizens needed him? I think it would go better for him if he were sleeping because the other alternative is, as is reported, he was watching the Benghazi attack from the Situation Room and did nothing. They called for help and help never came.
The administration keeps stalling, saying there is an on-going investigation into what happened, when it is obvious that is a lie because the scene of the crime is abandoned with documents and other crucial evidence left behind 6 weeks later.
BENGHAZI, Libya — More than six weeks after the shocking assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi — and nearly a month after an FBI team arrived to collect evidence about the attack – the battle-scarred, fire-damaged compound where Ambassador Chris Stevens and another Foreign Service officer lost their lives on Sept. 11 still holds sensitive documents and other relics of that traumatic final day, including drafts of two letters worrying that the compound was under “troubling” surveillance and complaining that the Libyan government failed to fulfill requests for additional security.
When we visited on Oct. 26 to prepare a story for Dubai based Al Aan TV, we found not only Stevens’s personal copy of the Aug. 6 New Yorker, lying on remnants of the bed in the safe room where Stevens spent his final hours, but several ash-strewn documents beneath rubble in the looted Tactical Operations Center, one of the four main buildings of the partially destroyed compound. Some of the documents — such as an email from Stevens to his political officer in Benghazi and a flight itinerary sent to Sean Smith, a U.S. diplomat slain in the attack — are clearly marked as State Department correspondence.Others are unsigned printouts of messages to local and national Libyan authorities. The two unsigned draft letters are both dated Sept. 11 and express strong fears about the security situation at the compound on what would turn out to be a tragic day. They also indicate that Stevens and his team had officially requested additional security at the Benghazi compound for his visit — and that they apparently did not feel it was being provided. Read more haunting details: http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/11/01/troubling_surveillance_before_benghazi_attack?page=full Posted: 11.02.12 A. D. @ 7:05 a.m.
Related – EXPOSED: Hillary Asked For More Security In Benghazi, Murderer-By-Negligence Obama Said No
Excerpted from Fox News: President Obama said Friday he was “not personally aware” of any request for more security by U.S. diplomats in Libya before the Sept. 11 strike on the consulate.
The president addressed questions about those requests during an interview on “The Michael Smerconish Show.” Several weeks ago, former security officers testified on Capitol Hill that they had sought additional protection in the months leading up to the attack — further, a recently released cable from Ambassador Chris Stevens himself on the day of the attack noted “growing problems with security” in Benghazi.
“I was not personally aware of any request,” Obama said Friday, adding that there is an “infrastructure” in place to “manage requests.”
“Ultimately, though, any time there is a death of an American overseas, I want to find out what happened because my most important job as president is keeping the American people safe, and we will get to the bottom of what happened,” he said.
The White House had previously indicated that the State Department dealt with requests for security. That hasn’t stopped lawmakers from pressing the administration for more information. House Speaker John Boehner, in a letter Thursday, raised concerns about documented “security problems” in the country before the attack and asked when was the last time Obama was briefed by Stevens.
Stevens was killed along with three other Americans in that strike. In addition to concerns about security requests that were denied in the months leading up to the attack, sources have also told Fox News that a request for back-up from those at the CIA annex on site was also denied on the night of the attack.
Obama said Friday he “absolutely” plans to take action against whoever is responsible for the attack.
“My biggest priority right now is bringing those folks to justice and I think the American people have seen that’s a commitment I always keep,” Obama said. He also said he wants to make sure “they are captured” — without saying whether he would prefer they be captured, as opposed to killed.
Obama went on to defend his administration’s handling of the attack after the fact. As other officials have said, Obama said public statements made at the time about the nature of the attack were based on initial intelligence — and that nobody was playing politics.
He is making a point not to give a press conference and not to go on the MSM to try keep the public from being informed until after the election. AND THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS HELPING HIM COVER IT UP. NEW YORK TIMES IGNORES IN MASSIVE MEDIA CORRUPTION. As Pat Caddell said last night, “the media is an enemy of the American people.” I will add that so is our (soon to be ex-) president.
It is annoying beyond words to hear him refer to the savages who killed our people “those folks”.
Posted: 10.28.12 A. D. @ 1:05