The agents, Christopher Lorek and Stephen Shaw, were assigned to the FBI’s Critical Incident Response Group. The FBI said the cause of the incident is under review.“We mourn the loss of two brave and courageous men,” FBI Director Robert S. Mueller said in a statement issued Sunday. Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/national/FBI-mourns-loss-of-agents-during-training/-/9848944/20215940/-/lyg28d/-/index.html#ixzz2UXODCLmI From PersonalLiberty.com:
Two FBI Agents In Boston Bomber Arrest Die In Fall From Helicopter Training Exercise
May 23, 2013 by Ben Bullard
The FBI released a statement this week confirming the deaths of two FBI agents who specialized in elite counterterror operations and were involved in the arrest of alleged Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
The FBI announced the two men — Special Agent Christopher Lorek and Special Agent Stephen Shaw — were killed Monday when they were participating in an offshore training exercise in which officers disembark from a hovering helicopter and land on a seaborne vessel by means of a guide rope.
The only other details the FBI provided about the two agents’ deaths are that the helicopter had undisclosed difficulties and that the men fell a “significant distance.”
A law enforcement officer said weather may have played a role in the accident, which occurred about 12 miles off the coast of Virginia Beach.
Do you believe in coincidences? Many of them? A lot of them?
- In late 2007, as Obama began his meteoric ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, three black homosexuals, all members of Obama’s Trinity United Church of
Christblack liberation theology in Chicago, died. Two of the three (Donald Young and Larry Bland) were shot, execution style.
- On July 12, 2012, another gay young man who knew Obama, Alex Okrent, 29, died suddenly and mysteriously while working at the POS’s reelection campaign headquarters in downtown Chicago. Since college, Okrent had worked for the POS one way or another. The autopsy report on Okrent was “inconclusive.”
- On August 6, 2011, three months after the elite Navy SEAL Team 6 had assassinated Osama bin Laden in his secret compound in Abbotabad, Pakistan, 22 members of Team 6 were killed when their Chinook helicopter reportedly was shot down by Taliban rebels in Afghanistan.
- On Dec. 22, 2012, SEAL Team 4′s Commanding Officer Job W. Price, age 42, allegedly committed suicide. He was best known for finding and then killing Osama bin Laden.
- On March 28, 2013, another member of Navy SEAL Team 6, Special Warfare Operator Chief Brett D. Shadle, 31, was killed and another SEAL injured during a parachute training accident in Marana, Arizona, the military said. Details of the accident were not immediately available.
There are more “coincidental” deaths associated with Pres. Lucifer. See Steve’s post of May 10, 2013, “Today I bring you Skippy’s version of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre.”
Now add two more deaths to the “coincidental” list: Christopher Lorek and Stephen Shaw.
Christopher Lorek, 41; Stephen Shaw, 40
Scott Daugherty reports for PilotOnline.com that the FBI announced in a statement that two members of the FBI’s elite counterterrorism Hostage Rescue Team, Special Agents Christopher Loreak and Stephen Shaw, died on May 17, 2013, while practicing how to quickly drop from a helicopter to a ship using a rope.
The incident happened about 12 nautical miles off the coast of Virginia Beach. A law enforcement official blamed bad weather for the incident and said the agents fell into the water and probably died for the impact, instead of from drowning.
Danny Coulson, a former deputy assistant director of the FBI who started the Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) 30 years ago and served as its first commander, said the HRT members “have the same skill sets as SEAL Team 6 and Delta Force.” They are trained to rappel from helicopters, scuba dive and use explosives to break down doors and walls. When needed, the team can deploy within four hours to anywhere in the U.S. “Whenever things go really wrong, the FBI calls in the Hostage Rescue Team. It’s the government’s 911,” Coulson said.
Last month, the Hostage Rescue Team was involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.
Glenn McBride, a spokesman for the state medical examiner’s office, said it could be months before his staff can release a final cause and manner of death for the two elite FBI agents.
There is another mysterious Boston Marathon bombing-related death.
On April 23, 2013, Sunil Tripathi, initially identified as a Boston bombing suspect, was found dead in the Providence River. Tripathi, a former Brown University students, had been missing since mid-March.
H/t Intellihub and FOTM’s tina and joworth
Posted: 05.27.13 A. D. @ 7:57 p.m.
The man shot dead by an FBI agent in Orlando, Florida early today (May 22, 2013) was “about to sign a statement” admitting to a role, along with Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, in an unsolved triple murder in Massachusetts in 2011, two people with direct knowledge of the case told ABC News.