NY POST) Afghan security forces, our supposed allies, are slaughtering American troops. Thirty-three soldiers have been killed by “green on blue” attacks this year alone. The situation is so bad that the training of Afghan forces has been temporarily suspended.
How has the Pentagon responded?
By blaming our troops.
Top officials believe culturally offensive behavior is the motivation behind the killings, so it’s stepped up Islamic sensitivity training for our troops.
If you don’t want to be shot in the back by your Afghan training partners, the Pentagon advises, don’t offend their religious sensibilities. Don’t kick your feet up on a table, for instance, and never ask to see a picture of their wives and kids. “There’s a percentage [of attacks] which are cultural affronts,” Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey said in a recent interview.http://alturl.com/vdsgn
This Martin Dempsey is a disgrace, as is the man pretending to be our commander in chief.
Bring our troops home. Send Dempsey and obama. I’m sure they won’t offend the savages. Oh, wait:
Posted: 09.30.12 @ 3:47
Posted: 09.29.12 @ 12:21 p.m.
- First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and� Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
- First President to preside over a cut to the� credit-rating of the United States .
- First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his� wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for� $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense .
- First President to repeat the Holy Quran tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
- First President to violate the War Powers Act. .
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
- First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat..
- First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S.. , including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to terminate America ‘s ability to put a man in space.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it!!!!
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri -Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
- First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
- First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
- First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’..
- First President to take a 17 day vacation.
And just out today that the taxpayers have spent over a billion dollars on the obamas, much more than the brits spent on the Queen of England.
Also, he is the first president to lie so much. He lies, then it is exposed and everybody knows he’s lying but he continues to repeat the same lie. People the world over know the attack in Libya was not caused by a film nobody even heard of, yet this week obama repeats this lie that it was before the United Nations.
The administration said the FBI was investigating the attack. It’s not even a “crime” in the sense the FBI should be investigating it, but just today it is revealed that the FBI has not even reached Libya yet and the “crime scene” is still unsecured. This is just a waste at this point
The president of the United States is campaigning in Virginia today while world leaders are in the country and he has not met with any of them. He is campaigning on our time and on our dime – against the law. The law means nothing to this man, unless he is imposing it on others.. A man with a dictator heart.
Posted: 09.27.12 A D @11:54 a.m.
obama before the UN:
Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. Moreover, as President of our country, and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day, and I will always defend their right to do so.
Sure he will.
It always, always boils down to the me, me, me of obama. He jumps from talking about blasphemy to “awful things” said about him every day. I’m not sure if he is comparing himself to Muhammad or Jesus Christ. Whichever it is, maybe both, he thinks next of who? Himself. Do you think he regards saying awful thing about him as blasphemy? Probably.
Posted: 09.25.12 A. D. @ 5:40 p.m.
The gall of this man:
On the eve of his first trip to the United States as Egypt’s new Islamist president, Mohamed Morsi said the United States needed to fundamentally change its approach to the Arab world, showing greater respect for its values and helping build a Palestinian state, if it hoped to overcome decades of pent-up anger.
Morsi, we don’t respect your “religion of peace.” We don’t respect your “values.” We don’t respect a religion that screams Death to America, burns our flag, kills our people. It’s not our behaviour that needs to change.
And listen to this:
A Pakistani minister offered $100,000 on Saturday to anyone who kills the maker of an online video which insults Islam, as sporadic protests rumbled on across
parts of the Muslim world.
We’re running out of patience with the religion of “peace” and intolerance.
Posted: 09.23.12 A. D. @ 5:41 a.m.
September 21 2012 through October 31 2012
Each step brings an eerie feeling that something horrifying is tracing your every move with lifeless eyes. You frantically search for a place to hide as a growling, flesh-hungry mob gains ground. Turning a corner, you breathe a sigh of relief….Until you look ahead. Screams pierce the night as you’re overcome. You never had a chance. There is no escape.
Beginning September 21, Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights returns for 25 nights as the nation’s best and most intense Halloween event. This year, once guests step inside Halloween Horror Nights, they will not be able to escape the horror that awaits them, including terrifying haunted houses featuring some of the biggest names in pop culture – like AMC’s “The Walking Dead” and Silent Hill. And, with a completely reinvented street experience, scarecators will seek them out no matter where they turn.
Posted: 09.19.12 A. D @ 11:30 a.m.
“And that little humpy dog is Chris Matthews.” 🙂 They should have put F. Chuck Todd on the other leg.
Posted: 09.17.12 A. D. @ 10:40 a.m.