A couple of delicious little tidbits appear in the Thursday night (08.27.09) cable ratings.
Glenn Beck again tops out in the demo rankings, despite the strong arm “boycott” initiated by Color of Change. I sent my letters last week to the cowardly companies that responded to the thugs telling them I am boycotting them.
Secondly, Keith Olbermann is tanking. He’s #10 in total viewers and #13 in the demo, losing to Rachel Maddow and Campbell Brown.
See Newsbusters for a complete list, including total viewers.
Here are the demo rankings (ages 25-54) Nielsen TV Ratings :
- Glenn Beck — 762,000
- The O’Reilly Factor– 757,000
- Hannity –691,000
- On The Record w/ Greta Van Susteren—623,000
- Special Report with Bret Baier– 446,000
- Fox Report w/Shep Smith–418,000
- Larry King Live—378,000
- FOX & Friends- 357,000
- Nancy Grace – 347,000
- Anderson Cooper 360—343,000
- Campbell Brown- 337,000
- Rachel Maddow Show—279,000
- Countdown w/ K. Olbermann– 276,000
I guess Olbermann will still be claiming he is #1 in some sub-section of a sub-section of a sub-section of viewers. Nobody’s buying it.
Notice: Fox always takes the top 6.
See Previous Post for Wednesday night ratings.